TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Monday, May 22, 2006
The international brand 'Police,' known for its range of sunglasses has signed up Neha Dhupia to endorse its range of watches and steel jewellery. Neha will be the ambassador for the brand in India. This is the first time that Neha will be an ambassador for a brand.
The ad campaign is shot by lensman Ashok Salian. During the shoot at his Mahim studio, Neha was very relaxed despite the summer heat and seemed to enjoy shooting with Salian and squash player Ritwik Bhattacharya, who happens to be the male face of the brand in India.
The campaign is said to be having an international look and like its international ads, it will also have red as the dominant color. Neha says that Salian is a very talented photographer and is therefore looking forward at the campaign.