TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, December 11, 2006
Director Nikhil Advani and his wife Suporna Advani are going to adopt a 5-month old baby girl late in January next year. Incidentally, his multi-starrer Salaam-E-Ishq will also be releasing in the same month.
Nikhil and Suporna have already decided on the baby's name- Keya. Nikhil said that he has put in his papers for adoption and is waiting for the nod of agreement from the authorities. After the baby girl arrives in January, Nikhil plans to take a long break from movie-making to spend some quality time with his extended family. He also said that it was important for him to learn how to look after his child.
When asked what he was looking forward to more- the movie or the baby, he said that Keya is much more important to him than Salaam-E-Ishq at this point of time.
Salaam-E-Ishq is slated for release on 25th Jan 2006.