TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Taran Adarsh IndiaFM
Monday, May 22, 2006
The Government of India has invited the Lahore-based Pakistan Film Producers' Association [P.F.P.A.] to India on June 25. Confirming the development, P.F.P.A. Vice-President Jamshed Zafar said, "We are all enthusiastic about visiting India and holding the screenings. It will be a pleasure to catch up with Indian culture and film folks in Mumbai and Delhi."
The Association has finalized five of Lollywood's films to be screened at the Fest. These are Sayed Noor's Daku Rani and Majaajan, Javed Sheikh's Yeh Dil Aapka Hua, Sajjad Rashid's Salaakhen and Reema Khan's Koi Tujhsa Kahan.
Vishal Bharadwaj croons for Omkara
Pin-up postcards inside Pyare Mohan DVDs