TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, June 02, 2006
Paresh Rawal's spiked hair look in UTV's forthcoming Priyadarshan comedy, Chup Chup Ke is a brilliant inspiration from the immensely loveable character of Cosmo Kramer in the world's most watched television series 'Seinfield'. Played by actor Michael Richards who immortalized the character of Kramer on the superhit American sitcom, it seems Paresh Rawal worked hard on his look in Chup Chup Ke and styled it in keeping with that of Kramer's. Don't believe us, see the pictures!
Kunal Khemu in Awarpan
Dia Mirza is on fire, ready to go