TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Police today registered a complaint against Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra's former secretary Prakash Jaju for allegedly threatening her family. Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Amitabh Gupta today confirmed that the complaint has been lodged against Jaju with the Oshiwara police station, for allegedly threatening Chopra family for recovery of his dues from Priyanka. Yesterday, Priyanka's father Ashok Chopra had written a letter to the police saying his family was receiving threating calls.
Meanwhile, Jaju told UNI over phone, I have not done anything wrong, I will surrender before DCP Amitabh Gupta tomorrow at 1000 hours).'' Jaju claimed that Priyanka owed him Rs 1.37 crore as fee and royalty for several movies she had signed during his tenure as her secretary. Earlier, veteran actor and filmmaker Rakesh Roshan had slapped a legal notice on Jaju for making false statements, threatening to extort money and for defaming his forthcoming movie Krrish in certain sections of the media.