TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Earlier it was Aishwarya Rai and Mallika Sherawat who caused media frenzy when they were invited to the prestigious Cannes Film Festival. This year, it is actress Preity Zinta and Karan Johar who have been invited to the film festival. They will be representing the country at a special dinner.
Apart from this festival, she is also looking forward to her month long world tour, The Heat. Manish Malhotra is designing her costumes for the concerts. Her forthcoming films include Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Jaaneman and a special appearance in Krrish. She has also signed Shaad Ali's next Jhoom Bara Bar Jhoom with Abhishek Bachchan.