TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, March 16, 2006
13 may be an unlucky number for some, but director Priyadarshan commenced his new film, Bhagam Bhaag, on this date: March 13. Starring Akshay Kumar and Govinda in the lead, the film, a non-stop entertainer, is being produced by Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd. and K. Sera Sera jointly.
Also starring in Bhagam Bhaag are Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal, who occupies a special place in every Priyan movie. Lara Dutta and Tanushree Dutta are the leading ladies this time. Bhagam Bhaag will be shot extensively in London from April onwards and is slated for release in December this year. Pritam is the music composer.
Meanwhile, Ashtavinayak and K. Sera Sera are geared up to start a project with Abbas-Mustan next. A thriller, the film [it's not titled yet] will star Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan and Bipasha Basu in the lead. Planning to commence shooting in April, the film will have music by Himesh Reshammiya.
In the meantime, Ashtavinayak and K. Sera Sera have wrapped up 90% shooting of Golmaal, directed by Rohit Shetty. Barring the filming of the songs and a few scenes, the film is almost complete. Its release date [tentative] is July 14.