TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
The unit of Farhan Akhtar's Don is currently shooting round the clock in Malaysia. On May 13th, the classic number 'Khai Ke Paan Banaras Wala' will be shot. The song features Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra and will be choreographer by Saroj Khan. It must be a feeling of deja vu for Saroj Khan. Twenty-six years ago her mentor, P.L Raj had choreographed the original with Amitabh Bachchan and Zeenat Aman.
Saroj Khan is taking care to ensure that the sensibilities of the new version appeal to the people of today's times. She believes that Priyanka has a lot of grace and potential as a dancer. Priyanka too is ecstatic about working with Saroj Khan and Shah Rukh Khan. Both of them being legends, it is a great opportunity for the young actress. The other classic song from Don, Yeh Mera Dil was choreographed by Farah Khan for Farhan's version. Yeh Mera Dil features SRK with Kareena Kapoor.
Currently in Kuala Lumpur, the unit will spend around 70 days at 42 locations, including the Penchala Link, Kampung Baru and the Petronas Twin Towers. Eighty per cent of the movie will be shot in Langkawi and Kuala Lumpur. There is also news that a few portions might be shot in Singapore.