TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Priyanka Chopra will be making an appearance in Rose Audio Visual's tele-serial India Calling, soon. She shot for the episode on April 8, 9 and 11. Unfortunately for the unit, the actress was certainly throwing her weight around, on Sunday's shoot. She was first given a choice between three outfits. One of them, a black outfit, was by Rocky S. However, it didn't exactly leave the lady impressed. So she went ahead and donned a Neeta Lulla number.
The schedule was not exactly productive since Priyanka decided to stop shooting at 4 pm, sharp. The unit must be counting their lucky stars since they finally canned the actresses' portions on the last day, Monday.