TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, May 22, 2006
Four weeks after the theatrical release, Shemaroo has released Pyare Mohan on VCDs and DVDs. The film stars Fardeen Khan, Vivek Oberoi, Esha Deol, Amrita Rao and Boman Irani in key roles. The DVD is specially packaged in a new and different kind of sleek Digi-packaging with vibrant colors, which reflect the fun element in the movie.
There are special pin-up postcards inside every DVD that have thoughtful yet funny lines. The unique idea came from the movie itself where a blind Pyare and deaf Mohan have a funny take on life inspite of their physical challenges. Hence, Shemaroo thought of adding inspirational and funny quotes in pin-up postcards.
Also, an exciting and fun Music World exclusive contest has begun with the release of the VCDs and DVDs. The promotion will be carried out through 40 Music World outlets in Delhi, NCR and Kolkata for 15 days.
To participate in the 'Pyare Mohan Contest', all you need to do is pick up a VCD or DVD of the film and answer a simple question. Winners selected by a lucky draw can get cool sunglasses, branded kurtas, deos, watches and much more.