TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Saif Ali Khan has chosen to walk out of Feroz Khan's remake of the 1980's hit Qurbani. The original movie revolved around the life of two friends played by Feroz Khan and Vinod Khanna. Saif was to play the role of Vinod Khanna in the remake.
According to sources, Saif apparently opted out of the film because of some date problems. Saif has dates only after May 2007, while Feroz Khan has planned to start the film this year itself. Fardeen Khan will be seen playing the part of Feroz Khan in the remake. Besides it seems like Khan Senior just can't resist the temptation of facing the camera. Apparently, Feroz Khan will also star in the Qurbani remake, but this time, he will play the role of a police inspector in the film, the role which was originally played by Amjad Khan.