TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Rahul Bose is one of those few actors who do justice to the term 'different'. It's a different thing as to how entertaining is that difference. This time again, he was done something different. Ok, without more confusion we will get to the point.
Rahul Bose is all set for the release of Ctrl+Alt+Del. Yeah, that's the name of his next film made on a shoe-string budget of 1 lakh. This 25 minute documentary film has already won accolades at the US Palm Beach Film Festival last month.
Ctrl+Alt+Del is directed by a newcomer Sorabh Gupta. What's interesting is that going by the small budget of the film, Rahul didn't charge a penny for the film. All he asked for was a full-bound script which he was provided by the director along with some research material and a pre-designed poster of the film.
Ctr+Alt+Del is a futuristic film set in a time where Technology guides Human interactions. Kabir played by Rahul Bose is set to commit suicide when he receives a call from a woman. The two start talking and it's only towards the end that he realizes that he has been talking to a call centre software and not a real woman.
What's more interesting is that the 25-minute film will be available for download on your mobile through a special content sharing software very soon.
Rekha gets 'Adishakti' award
Airtel launches India's first 'Disney Mobile Theatre'