TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Bengali films is also going through a renaissance. A new film directed by Anirudh Roychudhury starring Rahul Bose and Rituparna Sengupta is bringing a new change for the Tollywood(Kolkata) films. The shooting of the film took place in the locales of London and the costs for the film is more than a Rs.50 lakhs. The director thinks that the film will be a hit.
The name of the much awaited movie is Anu Ranan, meaning resonance which makes it clear that the movie will be dealing with the trust and mutual understanding between two person. According to the actors the locales of London will make a great difference and it a huge step forward for Bengali films.
Mashhoor Amrohi makes movie
Gujarat given time till Friday to release Fanaa