TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, March 27, 2006
For all those who were wondering where has actor Rahul Khanna disappeared, well he is back. He recently offered his services for PETA's latest ad. Rahul Khanna has a soft spot for elephants. Khanna posed for the press with a baby elephant, pulling it free of its leg chains. Of course, because of PETA's motto that animals are not ours to eat, wear or use for entertainment, the elephant was played by a stand-in made of styrofoam.
"When PETA came to me with the proposal, I thought it was something I would want to be associated with," Khanna said. He added "The mark of a truly evolved civilization is that it treats its animals in a humane way."
Elephants in Indian zoos live in appalling conditions. Some are chained year-round and many suffer from malnutrition and illness. Rahul Khanna and PETA are out to spread the message that elephants do NOT belong in zoos.
Indo-Pak Collaboration Mungilal Rrocks
Bhansali chooses RK Studios this time for first schedule of Saawariya