TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
All this while, sequels were the trend of only A-grade movies in Bollywood. But now, it seems like the trend has also been taken up by the low budget C-grade movies. The first among the sequels to come out is TLV Prasad's Phir Tauba Tauba. The film is sequel to the 2004 release, Tauba Tauba which starred Payal Rohatgi, Ayub Khan and Monalisa.
The sequel stars Sadhika, Rahul Roy, Amin Gazi and Rocky Sandhu. The film is a comedy about three young boys falling in love with an older woman and how they fall in a soup. The film is a comedy which has been shot in London mainly. Payal Rohatgi however, doesn't star in this movie as she has recently claimed that she will avoid doing sleazy roles.
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to be animated
Emraan to kiss again in Awarapan?