TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Percept Picture Company is forming alliances with respectable names from the production sector. After joining hands with Madhur Bhandarkar and Nagesh Kukunoor, P.P.C. has now tied up with Raj Kaushal for a series of projects. "It's an open number, we won't limit ourselves to two/three films. We'll continue making films," Raj divulges.
Right now, Raj is overseeing the first project called Rubaru, starring Randeep Hooda and Shahana Goswami in the lead. Shahana had featured in Naseeruddin Shah's directorial debut Yun Hota To Kya Hota... What If?. Rubaru will be directed by Arjun Bali, an ad film-maker.
Isn't Raj planning to start his film after Anthony Kaun Hai? "Oh yes, I am working on two films simultaneously," the soft-spoken director reveals, "The scripts have been okayed, while the casting is on." Watch this space for more details on the Percept-Raj Kaushal alliance!