TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Percept Picture Company is forming alliances with respectable names from the production sector. After joining hands with Madhur Bhandarkar and Nagesh Kukunoor, P.P.C. has now tied up with Raj Kaushal for a series of projects. "It's an open number, we won't limit ourselves to two/three films. We'll continue making films," Raj divulges.
Right now, Raj is overseeing the first project called Rubaru, starring Randeep Hooda and Shahana Goswami in the lead. Shahana had featured in Naseeruddin Shah's directorial debut Yun Hota To Kya Hota... What If?. Rubaru will be directed by Arjun Bali, an ad film-maker.
Isn't Raj planning to start his film after Anthony Kaun Hai? "Oh yes, I am working on two films simultaneously," the soft-spoken director reveals, "The scripts have been okayed, while the casting is on." Watch this space for more details on the Percept-Raj Kaushal alliance!