TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Now superstar Rajnikanth has gone international. Well, not exactly but a 100 second fight sequence from the South Indian superstar's 1995 released film Muthu has been included in the hit French comedy Prete-Moi Ta Main (I Do).
The lead actress Charlotte Gainsbourg watches the Indian star in action on her television in the movie.
Producer of the film Chabat confessed that initially he wanted a Chinese Kung-Fu sequence until he came across Rajnikanth's trademark style. He contacted the producers for permission to reuse the footage.
Shiney replaces Saif in Mira's next
Medium-budget films this February 2007