TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Now superstar Rajnikanth has gone international. Well, not exactly but a 100 second fight sequence from the South Indian superstar's 1995 released film Muthu has been included in the hit French comedy Prete-Moi Ta Main (I Do).
The lead actress Charlotte Gainsbourg watches the Indian star in action on her television in the movie.
Producer of the film Chabat confessed that initially he wanted a Chinese Kung-Fu sequence until he came across Rajnikanth's trademark style. He contacted the producers for permission to reuse the footage.
Shiney replaces Saif in Mira's next
Medium-budget films this February 2007