TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Friday, February 24, 2006
A number of actors, right from Dev Anand [Mr. Prime Minister] to Big B [Laawaris, Silsila, Baghban] to Sanjay Dutt [Sahibaan, Khoobsurat, Zinda] to Aamir Khan [Ghulam] to Salman Khan [Hello Brother] to SRK [Josh] to Abhishek Bachchan [Bluffmaster!] to John Abraham [Zinda] have lent their voice for songs in movies. The latest to join the club is none other than Rajpal Yadav, who rendered a song for his new film Ladies Tailor.
Accompanying Rajpal in the song was well-known singer Purnima. The track, recorded on February 20, was tuned by debutante music director Nishadh Chandra.