TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
After Koi Mil Gaya and Krrish, Rakesh Roshan plans to start the shoot of the third film in the series in 2007. It is said that the film will be shot in the second half of 2007. Hrithik Roshan, who plays the character of a super hero in this film, wishes to do something new this time. He wishes to play a negative role in the super hero film. He says that he is even ready to give up the super hero title for playing a negative character. However, since he already plays the role of both the father and the son in the film, negative role seems to be a no-no.
As far as the shooting is concerned, the shoot will start only after Jodha-Akbar is done. Hence, the Rakesh Roshan film might start in the later half of next year.
Hrithik is currently shooting for Jodha-Akbar. The film stars Aishwarya Rai opposite Hrithik and is directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar.
Priyanka to star opposite Himesh?
Koena excited about New Year's Eve