TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
After Koi Mil Gaya and Krrish, Rakesh Roshan plans to start the shoot of the third film in the series in 2007. It is said that the film will be shot in the second half of 2007. Hrithik Roshan, who plays the character of a super hero in this film, wishes to do something new this time. He wishes to play a negative role in the super hero film. He says that he is even ready to give up the super hero title for playing a negative character. However, since he already plays the role of both the father and the son in the film, negative role seems to be a no-no.
As far as the shooting is concerned, the shoot will start only after Jodha-Akbar is done. Hence, the Rakesh Roshan film might start in the later half of next year.
Hrithik is currently shooting for Jodha-Akbar. The film stars Aishwarya Rai opposite Hrithik and is directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar.
Priyanka to star opposite Himesh?
Koena excited about New Year's Eve