TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Monday, May 22, 2006
Rakhi Sawant is someone, who somehow or the other, always finds herself in the middle of a controversy. And this time its more than one thing that has landed her in trouble. The item girl is currently performing in different parts of Maharashtra. While performing in Kolhapur on May 18, a case was registered against her for obscene costumes and gestures. She was performing in the capacity of the ambassador of a popular beer brand.
Justifying her stand, Rakhi said that she had no problems with being an item girl. In fact, the costume that she wore was provided by the show's organisers.
That's not all. She is also in trouble for performing on two T-Series numbers, Dus and Zinda Hoon Main at Vashi on May 16. Although she has a contract with T-Series, she did not take their prior permission to perform on the above songs. So the music label has sent her a legal notice and is suing her for Rs.1 crore.
According to her contract with the company, she is not allowed to perform on any T-Series song, without the consent of the company. However, her manager denied any such charges.
First Pakistani film festival in India
Vishal Bharadwaj croons for Omkara