TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Friday, May 26, 2006
Item girl Rakhi Sawant is known for her seductive item numbers. Her revealing clothes have always dragged her in controversies. Rakhi's recent Kolhapur show became talk of the town when the police registered a complaint against Rakhi for "indecent behavior" and "destroying public peace".
Rakhi has now decided to retaliate in a subtle manner as she has decided to perform in sari for her next stage show. Speaking about the same she quips, "Yes am going to perform at Nasik and the best part of that show is I will be seen in Sari. This is a sabak (lesson) for all those who think I can look good and perform only in short and skimpy clothes. I want to show them that Rakhi Sawant can dance in sari as well. She can look equally glamorous in saris. She can create magic and make others dance on her tunes."
When on saris, she said, "I am comfortable in any kind of outfit. It does not matter whether it's short skirt or a sari. I know how to give my best." However speaking about the most controversial Kolhapur show she said, "I haven't done anything wrong. The show was just like my other shows. There was nothing offensive as such. Moreover the clothes that I wore during that show were not my clothes. Rather it was arranged by the organizers."
According to Rakhi she enjoys the status of an item girl and will not have any objection to be called as an Item girl for the rest of her life. Speaking about same she said, "I am very happy with being an Item girl tag. Rather I don't consider it as a tag. I love to dance and I enjoy my performance. That's enough for me!"
Talking about her Bollywood projects she said, "I want to do good roles and I am open to everything. If any director offers a good role then I would definitely accept it."