TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Courtesy: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
That Ramgopal Varma has signed Shah Rukh Khan for his forthcoming venture, is well-known by now. But not many are aware of its genre. Quite expectedly, both RGV and SRK are tightlipped about the project in question, not wanting to reveal much at this stage. But it's learnt that it'll be a time travel film, a la TIME MACHINE. "Not the entire story, but a part of it will be on those lines," RGV informs me.
The film-maker is gung ho about the project. "We were toying with the idea of working with one another for quite some time. And this script acted as the catalyst," RGV reveals. The project, not titled yet, is expected to take off in August this year.
Meanwhile, RGV is thrilled with the success of RANG DE BASANTI. "The success of the film, not just in India but also in Overseas, indicates that moviegoers have done away with the formula-ridden films. The film will also encourage film-makers to try their hand at varied subjects," he enthuses.