TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Monday, June 05, 2006
After Karan Johar and Kareena Kapoor, the next duo to resolve their conflicts and come together is Ram Gopal Varma and Randeep Hooda. Apparently the two had decided not to work together. Apparently, Randeep had problems with director Chakravarthy during the making of one of the episodes of Darna Zaroori Hai. It seemed that the two had many creative differences. However, after watching Darna Zaroori Hai Ram Gopal Varma decided to cast him in the film tentatively titled Badla. Ramu's much talked about Sholay has taken a backseat once again. Seems like he'll start with Badla first.
The leading ladies considered for Badla are Urmila Matondkar and Manisha Koirala. The film will be a psychological thriller. In fact that, it was the horror nature of the film that made Ram Gopal Varma to chose Randeep, as he was good in Darna Zaroori Hai.
Randeep Hooda is currently shooting for Vishram Sawant's Risk which also stars Tanushree Dutta. Talking about the differences with Ram Gopal Varma, Randeep diplomatically says that he never had issues with him and that the two were always good friends. In fact, he says the same about Chakravarthy as well, but Chakravarthy had clearly talked about his annoyance with Hooda.