TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
A romantic film is hardly a situation for bodily injury. Ironically Randeep Hooda who was shooting for his first -ever romantic film Ru-ba-ru in Bangkok received a serious hand injury on Monday when his hand hit broken glass while enacting a love scene with his co-star Shahana Goswami.
"Isn't that ironical? So far I've done only tough action films like D and Risk which required risky shots. I never got a scratch doing those action scenes. I never thought love could be so dangerous. Now I know why they say love hurts, ha ha."
The deep injury on his right palm forced Randeep to take thirteen stitches on his hand and brought the shooting to a standstill on Tuesday. "But I intend to return to shooting tomorrow. The only hitch is I can't be shown doing too many hand activities. At the same time this is a romantic film. I can't be shown romancing my heroine with one hand. So we'll shoot scenes showing me drive a car, etc."
Incidentally Randeep's right hand has always been heavily prone to injury. "In fact during the shooting of my first film Monsoon Wedding I broke my right hand. That broken hand became part of the cast...pun intended. We can't do the same in Ru-ba-aru. But we'll work our way around the injury."
Incidentally Randeep has packed his mother back to India from Bangkok. "After two weeks she was getting restless. Bangkok isn't the right place for a 60-year old Haryanvi lady. Now my childhood friend Sandeep from Australia has joined me."
Australian politician in Love Story 2050
Percept - Raj Kaushal join hands