TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, June 09, 2006
Does anybody have the time? Rani Mukherjee will be the right person to ask. Rani has been signed up as the brand ambassador for Titan Raga, a watch brand which is designed and crafted exclusively for women.
Rani said that the Titan Raga watches are sensuous, beautiful and feminine just like today's women and so she decided to endorse the brand. Titan Raga wants to reposition itself and who better to do it than Rani. Speaking at a press conference, Titan Industries COO, Harish Bhatt said Titan Raga commands a 68 per cent preference score among women aged between 25 and 40.
Titan has Aamir Khan as well who promotes its watches and John Abraham who endorses its line of sunglasses.