TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, May 26, 2006
Rekha will be dancing on the song Kabhi aar kabhi paar, originally composed by O.P.Nayyar's for the 1954 film Aar Paar. The dance number is shot for Gautam Ghose's Yatra and the makers of the film are using the remixed version of the song. This will be Rekha's second dance track on a popular number in recent years, after her first performance in Parineeta.
The film also stars Nana Patekar who is a novelist in the film. He is writing a fiction in which Rekha is the protagonist. Nana goes to Hyderabad's Mehndi Gali to visit Rekha and that's when the dance sequence is launched.
Talking about Rekha, director Gautam Ghose says that she was a little apprehensive in the initial days of the shoot as the ambience was completely different from big commercial films, but later she got completely involved.
Rakhi to perform in sari for her next stage show
Fanaa to open at multiplexes tomorrow