TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, September 07, 2006
The $ 22 billion Reliance ADA Group is soon to launch its radio station, Big FM, with a common frequency of 92.7 across 45 stations. The first phase will cover the six metros of Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai, later spreading to territories of Jammu, Srinagar, Aligarh, Bikaner etc.
With an investment of Rs. 400 crores dedicated to transmission equipment, infrastructure and licensing, the proposed network for Adlabs Radio will be the largest ever, states a press statement. The overall manpower strength will stand at 1500 employees nationwide.
Tarun Katial is the COO of Adlabs Radio.
Tusshar - Shreyas teamed
Change in B. Subhash's name