TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
That Ramgopal Varma is remaking Sholay is known to all and sundry. But RGV has started using the by-now-famous dialogues of Sholay in real life as well. Just the other day, RGV and this writer were discussing the general feedback to Don, also a remake. And going by the media criticism to the film, RGV couldn't help but remark, "If Don has come for such scathing attack by the know-alls, imagine my plight when Sholay releases. I keep asking myself, 'Arre O Sambha, mera kya hoga?'"
RGV jokes in the same breath, "I've tasted the venom [negative reviews] during Shiva. I thought, they [media] must've exhausted the vocabulary till I learnt of the criticism for Don. Par ab lagta hain Sholay ki baari hain." Must say, RGV hasn't lost his sense of humor!
Dancing is the secret of Sophie's fitness
Ram Gopal Varma reacts to Shadab Khan