TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
That Ramgopal Varma is remaking Sholay is known to all and sundry. But RGV has started using the by-now-famous dialogues of Sholay in real life as well. Just the other day, RGV and this writer were discussing the general feedback to Don, also a remake. And going by the media criticism to the film, RGV couldn't help but remark, "If Don has come for such scathing attack by the know-alls, imagine my plight when Sholay releases. I keep asking myself, 'Arre O Sambha, mera kya hoga?'"
RGV jokes in the same breath, "I've tasted the venom [negative reviews] during Shiva. I thought, they [media] must've exhausted the vocabulary till I learnt of the criticism for Don. Par ab lagta hain Sholay ki baari hain." Must say, RGV hasn't lost his sense of humor!
Dancing is the secret of Sophie's fitness
Ram Gopal Varma reacts to Shadab Khan