TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Romit Raj, the young and promising actor from Kushan Nandy's Hum Dum truly has reasons to remember Children's Day. Here we have a picture of young Romit alongside none other than the late Mother Teresa. This photograph was taken years ago on Children's Day when Romit was just a young tot .
"It was a wonderful experience. My grandfather knew her well as he used to do a lot of charity work. So he arranged their meeting on one of the children's day and he and his mother especially flew from Bombay to Calcutta to meet her."
The lady holding Romit in her arms is his mother.
"It was really nice to meet her and I remember her blessing me. She was always a selfless person and always did everything so passionately for the poor despite starting from humble beginnings. She never expected anything back. If you have to think of someone really selfless and caring, then Mother Teresa has to be on top of your list", said Romit.
All said and done, Romit would definitely remember this day all his life.Recent Stories
Mira Nair to direct Saif, Vidya and Shiney
Chopra to make Bollywood's longest film