TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, September 15, 2006
UTV has always been known for their unique marketing strategies and this is just another feather in their creative cap. Special screenings or premieres are usually held a day or two before the actual release of a film. But UTV decided to have a special screening of Khosla Ka Ghosla a whole week before the release of the film. "We have a wonderful film. So what do we have to lose in keeping the screening early", said Siddharth Roy Kapur, Senior Vice President, UTV.
After the film was screened, UTV is association with Tandav films came out with a unique promotional video. And we are not talking about a promotional music video but a funny skit performed by the characters of the film Khosla (Anupam Kher) and Khurana (Boman Irani). And it doesn't end there. Guess who else was a part of this skit? None other than UTV head honcho Ronnie Screwvala wherein he played himself and had the character of Khurana threatening him not to release the film.
The special screening was attended by the whole star cast of the film including Boman Irani, Anupam Kher, Ranvir Shorey, Parvin Dabas, Tara Sharma, Kiran Juneja and Vinay Pathak.