TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Saif Ali Khan's girl friend Rosa is not willing to do films but yes, she sure has shown her inclination towards modeling. Rosa made her ramp debut from the very first segment of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion week.
"I am very excited and happy as well" said Rosa. She represented attires of designer Payal Jain. Speaking on the same designer Payal said, "Rosa is a very beautiful girl. The styling of my design is totally western and looks awesome on her. She is lovely person and a friend of mine that made me to ask for this show. She agreed to fly down for this".
Rosa added that she loves to wear Indian design as she feels comfortable in Indian clothes. When asked if any plans to enter Bollywood she replied that she isn't interested in acting in films.