TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
One of the biggest films to hit the marquee in 2007 is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya, being produced by Hollywood giant Sony Pictures. One is certain, the release of the film, starring Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor, will be nothing short of an event, since Sony plans to release the film with more than 2,000 + prints worldwide.
Now here's something you didn't know. And it was officially announced at a lavish get-together by Sony's Uday Singh last night [9th October] at J.W. Marriott, Juhu.
Saawariya will hit the screens in Diwali 2007. Yes, the date has been fixed and the elite crowd present at the get-together was also shown a brief showreel, which highlighted Bhansali's past achievements [Khamoshi, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Devdas, Black] and unveiled the logo of his new baby, Saawariya.