TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Has Anil Sharma, the maker of Gadar and APNE and who's considered a Deol loyalist, approached Saif Ali Khan for his new project? That's the buzz in the industry. "Film-makers tend to bounce ideas to various actors. But it makes no sense to comment on it till something concrete comes out of it," Anil Sharma tells me.
But there can't be smoke without fire, right? Has he approached Saif for his new film? "Well, talks are on, but I don't want to comment on it at this juncture. Right now, I am diverting all my time and energy in APNE, which is almost complete and is slated for a May 2007 release," the maker of GADAR states.
Eros wins Rs. 36 crore deal
Sanjay Dutt gets interim relief