TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Has Anil Sharma, the maker of Gadar and APNE and who's considered a Deol loyalist, approached Saif Ali Khan for his new project? That's the buzz in the industry. "Film-makers tend to bounce ideas to various actors. But it makes no sense to comment on it till something concrete comes out of it," Anil Sharma tells me.
But there can't be smoke without fire, right? Has he approached Saif for his new film? "Well, talks are on, but I don't want to comment on it at this juncture. Right now, I am diverting all my time and energy in APNE, which is almost complete and is slated for a May 2007 release," the maker of GADAR states.
Eros wins Rs. 36 crore deal
Sanjay Dutt gets interim relief