TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
We recently informed you that Rani Mukherjee was shooting for an ad for Anu Sarees. Now, she is all set filming her next ad as well, this time for Chevrolet's mid-size car Aveo along with Hum Tum co-star Saif Ali Khan. The advertisement has been conceptualized and written by Prasoon Joshi of McCann-Erickson who recently wrote the lyrics of the Aamir Khan starrer Rang de Basanti.
Actor, Saif Ali Khan was excited about doing the Chevrolet ad because it's one of the coolest brands in the car segment. Both these happening stars are on a high with ads as well as films. While Rani has recently endorsed Nestle Munch, Fanta and Dabur, Saif has done it all from potato chips to sodas to computers.