TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
It is common knowledge that Rakesh Roshan's Krrish is one of the most awaited films of the year. It is also common knowledge that Roshan always opts for his brother Rajesh Roshan to do the music as well as the background score for all his films. This has been a tradition ever since Rakesh Roshan started directing films. Some of his memorable scores include Kaho Naa Pyar Hai and Koi Mil Gaya.
But now, believe it or not, Rakesh Roshan has roped in director duo Salim-Sulaiman to do the background score of the film. We spoke to Salim who confirmed the news and was quite ecstatic with the development but did not want to divulge into details. "Yes, we are doing the background score. We have done a lot of background scores in the past and this one sure is big", said Salim.
Aishwarya in Coke's new Thande Ka Tadka campaign
Amitabh back in action