TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Thursday, April 13, 2006
The district and sessions judge has postponed the hearing of an appeal seeking suspension of the sentence accorded to Salman Khan in the blackbuck poaching case.
After being sentenced for five year rigorous imprisonment in the poaching case on Monday, Salman's counsel H M Saraswat filed a 44-page application that included 38 judicial points challenging the verdict of the CJM court. But the district and Sessions Judge G S Mehta has deferred the plea for a hearing tomorrow.
Today will be Salman's third day in Jodhpur prison.
Priyanka Chopra to appear on Star One's India Calling
Kajol on Indian Idol II finals