TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, April 14, 2006
Salman Khan must be breathing a sigh of relief. The actor has been granted bail in the chinkara poaching case, by a Jodhpur court. In a shocking turn of events, he was sentenced to five years' rigorous imprisonment and a fine of Rs 25000 on Monday. He was taken to Jodhpur Central Jail immediately after the verdict. His super star status did nothing from preventing the ordeal that he had to go through. He was given the same treatment as any other prisoner.
After having spent 3 nights in prison, some relief is finally coming his way.