TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Salman Khan was interrogated by Crime Branch yesterday. After the breaking gout of the news that Salman will be interrogated, the media persons crowded outside his Bandra residence. He was to be interrogated at the Crime Branch headquarters in Crawford Market. But due to so much of media attention, the venue was changed and the meeting was conducted at Salman's sister's home at Carter Road.
It is said that the investigation went on for 40 minutes. The enquiry was relating to the film Chori Chori Chupke Chupke for which Dawood aide Anjum Fazalani had asked him to reduce the his fees for the film. This questioning was done after Fazalani was taken under Crime Branch custody.
Though uncomfortable initially, it is said that Salman answered the questions confidently. He probably may not be interrogated in the future.
Tusshar Kapoor wins over Paresh, Boman
Naseeruddin Shah opts out of Hattrick