TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Raj Kanwar's Humko Deewana Kar Gaye that released last week is doing good business. By now we all know that Anil Kapoor also makes a special appearance in this Akshay-Katrina starrer. But some months back, when the movie was still in making, a newspaper had went on to report that even Salman Khan has been roped in to play a special appearance in the movie. In fact the daily went on to report that Salman will come together with Bhagyashree, 16 years after their first film together, the blockbuster hit Maine Pyaar Kiya with this film. But when the film released Bhagyashree was very much visible in it as Akshay Kumar's sister but Salman was nowhere to be seen.
The gossip took a turn now saying that Salman was roped for the flick and even shot some sequences but later he opted out of the film. When we called up Raj Kanwar to clear all the confusions he laughed at the allegations explaining, "Bhagyashree is a part of the movie and perhaps that might have lead people to speculate about Salman. But he was never part of the Humko Deewana Kar Gaye" .
Kanwar added, "People even speculated that Abhishek Bachchan is in the movie. But it wasn't the case. Salman was never ever signed for this movie so there is no question of shooting scenes for it."
That should put all the rumors to rest and clear all the confusions.