TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Family - Ties of Blood turned out to be a complete letdown from Rajkumar Santoshi. However the filmmaker has left the failure behind and is all set for his next venture London Dreams that he started at the Golden Temple in Amritsar on Saturday. This time Santoshi has teamed up with Salman Khan. More than a decade back the duo had worked together on Andaz Apna Apna. Not many might be aware but Santoshi has also penned the screenplay of the Salman Khan starrer Jaanam Samjha Karo.
On reaching Golden Temple, Salman participated in the 3 pm Ardas. He was present with his the entire family including his mother, two sisters - Alvira and Arpita, brother Sohail Khan and his wife Seema Khan. According to the rituals, Salman's mother performed the Ardas and placed the 'Rumala Sahib' (the holy book covering) that she had brought from Mumbai on the 'Shri Guru Granth Sahib'. Meanwhile, Salman dressed in a white 'kurta pyjama' with a white scarf covering his head took a dip in the holy 'Sarovar'. He subsequently shot some scenes also. He is playing a Punjabi guy in the movie.
Last year Aamir Khan took a holy dip in the sarovar at the Golden Temple while shooting for Rang De Basanti.