TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Abid, IndiaFM
Friday, March 31, 2006
While ex-girlfriend Aishwarya Rai has been giving whistling lessons via her latest Coke ads; Salman Khan, along with sister-in-law Malaika Arora Khan had to face wolf whistles from non other than his co-star of Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and the upcoming Jaaneman , Akshay Kumar!
Please hold on to your horses, as it is not what it appears. We are referring to a lighter moment during the Lakme India Fashion Week, yesterday (Tuesday). As Salman took to the ramp along with Malaika and actress Neelam, the impact was such that Akshay Kumar, who was present on the occasion couldn't stop himself from whistling in approval. The event was for the young designer Sureeli Goyal, whose designs and show outshone the more famous Rocky S, for whom John Abraham walked the ramp.
Yesterday's events had a heavy Bollywood presence. The entire Kapoor clan, Preity Zinta, Ness Wadia, Twinkle Khanna, Gauri Khan, Karan Johar, Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan, Dino Morea and Riteish Deshmukh were present at Lakme india Fashion week.