TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
By: Taran Adarsh,Courtesy: IndiaFM
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Everyone's wondering whatever happened to Marigold? Salman's first tryst with a Hollywood production, the film has been ready for a while now. We are in the process of finalizing the international sales. The U.S. distributor will set a date and we plan to release the film in U.S.A., U.K. and India simultaneously", Siddharth Jain of Hyperion Pictures, India tells me.
But why haven't they set up a date yet? "The U.S. industry doesn't function the way we do. Even if we clinch the deal in April, they [the studio/distributor] would take another three/four months to market it extensively in the U.S. It means, we are looking at an August release as of now", he reveals.
There's good news for Salman fans in the heartland of India. The film will be released at metros in English language but the dubbed Hindi version will hit the screens concurrently so as to reach out to a wider section of viewers in India. "Let's not forget, we also need to tap the fan base of Salman in India", Siddharth states.