TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): The condition of Bollywood actor Salman Khan's mother Salma Khan, who was admitted to Leelavati Hospital in suburban Bandra last evening after she fainted on hearing the jail sentence for her son, is stable.
Salman's father Salim Khan told reporters at the hospital that his wife, who has high blood pressure, was under stress and shock.
She is under observation and her blood and cardio tests have been carried out. The blood pressure has come down to normal and she is likely to be discharged in a day or two, Salim added.
On the verdict by the Jodhpur court against Salman, Salim said his son has already experienced eight years of emotional trauma in the hunting case.
Meanwhile, the actor's brother - Sohail Khan and sister Alvira Agnihotri met him in jail in Jodhpur today.
Jodhpur Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) Brijendra Kumar Jain had yesterday sentenced Salman to five years' jail and fined Rs 25,000 after finding him guilty in the Chinkara killing case, under section 51 of Wildlife Protection Act.