TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
The golden-hearted Salman Khan is always there for his friends - come hell or high water.
The latest person to have further proof of his goodness and generous nature is designer Anna Singh. When he heard that Anna had designed her new collection, Art Icons, and wanted a celebrity to model them, he not just offered but also conceptualised the session.
Says Anna, whose association with Salman goes back right to his first film Biwi Ho Toh Aisi and Maine Pyar Kiya, is reluctant to divulge details about the matter fearing misunderstandings.
But after much cajoling, she admits,"Yes, the way we were to shoot the whole thing was Salman's concept. We planned it together, it was something befitting his personality and lots of computer graphics."
This time though, Salman couldn't make it because of his current legal problems, but he's assured Anna that he will definitely do it as soon as he finds free time.
Anna, too, swears, "If he has thought of it, it is his idea and I won't do it with anyone else. Bhai (Salman) is the person who introduced me to men's fashion."
Salman is like family to Anna, as she's known him for over two decades.