TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The verdict on the long impending Salman Khan black-buck case was finally passed on February 17, 2006 after six years. As per the verdict, Salman will be sentenced to one year imprisonment and a fine of Rs 5,000 by the magistrate. Khan was accused of killing two Chinkaras, endangered species of deer in year 1998 when he was shooting for movie Hum Saath Saath Hai.
Salman Khan will now appeal to high court. However, the case not only matters to the actor but also to the producers and directors associated with him. Salman's forthcoming movies include Nikhil Advani's Salam-E-Ishq which is a 40 crore film and 80 percent complete. Ravi Chopra's movie Babul which got delay by Amitabh Bachchan's illness will suffer again. God Tussi Great Ho is a 20 crore movie while Sajid Nadiyawala's Janeman is 80 percent complete. David Dhavan's Partner will also suffer by this. Other films include Shaadi Kar Ke Phas Gaya Yaar, Saaawan - The Love Season and his first English flick Marigold.