TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Sameera Reddy has become the first Indian actress to feature in a video game. The game designed with mobile phones will show Sameera as a warrior princess who fights savage warriors. The action takes place in an ancient Indian city where she fights the tribes trying to attack her father's kingdom. Looks like the Reddy girl is all set to become the Indian version of Lara Croft!
The game is named Sam's Mission and includes special effects and fights. The actress, who claims to be a gaming freak herself, says that she even carries a portable Playstation when going on sets. In fact it was her fascination for video games that made her accept this project.
Sameera says that she has been working on this since one year and the demo version of the game has turned out great.