TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Samati Banargi is all set to launch of her very first apparel Collection called "So Sam!" The launch party to be held on the 13th of December 2006 is going to be hosted by the Indian apparel store Mogra at Juhu. The collection is said to be an innovative blend of Western Casuals and Festive Wear for women.
The guests who are likely to attend the party include Amrita Arora and Usman Afsal, Aditi Gowatrikar, Harman Baweja, Priyanka Chopra, Dia Mirza, Dino Morea, Isha Koppikar, Lisa Ray, Mandira Bedi, Malaika Arora, Perizaad Zorabian, Riya and Raima Sen, Rakshanda Khan, Tanushree Dutta, Aarti Chabbria, Rocky S, Bobby Deol, Kanchi Kaul and Sohail Khan.
Samita was last seen in the Sanjay Dayma's movie Ramji Londonwale with co-star R. Madhavan. She also starred in Shaadi Ka Laddoo with husband Ashish Chowdhary.
Adlabs launches spl shows for parents
Salman cuts the ribbon