TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Samati Banargi is all set to launch of her very first apparel Collection called "So Sam!" The launch party to be held on the 13th of December 2006 is going to be hosted by the Indian apparel store Mogra at Juhu. The collection is said to be an innovative blend of Western Casuals and Festive Wear for women.
The guests who are likely to attend the party include Amrita Arora and Usman Afsal, Aditi Gowatrikar, Harman Baweja, Priyanka Chopra, Dia Mirza, Dino Morea, Isha Koppikar, Lisa Ray, Mandira Bedi, Malaika Arora, Perizaad Zorabian, Riya and Raima Sen, Rakshanda Khan, Tanushree Dutta, Aarti Chabbria, Rocky S, Bobby Deol, Kanchi Kaul and Sohail Khan.
Samita was last seen in the Sanjay Dayma's movie Ramji Londonwale with co-star R. Madhavan. She also starred in Shaadi Ka Laddoo with husband Ashish Chowdhary.
Adlabs launches spl shows for parents
Salman cuts the ribbon