- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- When Sanjay Dutt's Sister Priya Dutt INSULTED & THRASHED Maanayata Dutt For Her Scandalous Past!
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanjay Dutt's Suicide Scene In Sanju: I Thought Through This Empathy Will Come
- All Is Well Between Sanjay Dutt-Madhuri Dixit, Rumoured Exes Shoot Scenes Together For Kalank!
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanju: If We Had To Whitewash Anyone, We Would Have Made Sanjay Mahatma Gandhi
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Nearly Rs 50 crore are invested in movies featuring Sanjay Dutt who is a co-accused in the 1993 Mumbai serial bomb blasts, the judgment of which will be delivered from today. The 47-year-old actor has kept a low profile since the announcement of TADA court judge P D Kode that he will deliver the judgment of the long awaited trial from today. Professionally, Sanjay Dutt's latest release Lage Raho Munnabhai is doing phenomenonally at the box office.
Sanjay had allegedly received an AK 56 rifle from the accused Abu Salem, the prime accused, and his accomplices. The weapon was part of the consignment brought to India by the blasts accused. Sanjay was arrested in 1993 and was imprisoned for 18 months. According to trade sources, Sanjay's has completed shooting for Eklavya and Nehle Pe Dehla. He is currently shooting for Shootout at Lokhandwala, produced by himself and his friend Sanjay Gupta which is based on the famous encounter in the early nineties which took place at Lokhandwala where Maya Dolas, a henchman of Dawood Ibrahim was shot dead by a Mumbai police team led by the then ACP A A Khan.
During his career, the 47-year-old actor faced several ups and downs like his drug abuse and arrest in the serial blasts case. He was behind the bars for nearly 18 months before being granted bail by the Supreme Court