TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
After staying away from studios, Sanjay Dutt is ready to don the greasepaint and face the camera. In fact, a number of Sanju starrers are in various stages of production, including those produced by his company [White Feather Films]. A trustworthy source tells me that Sanju will commence shooting for one of the short stories of Dus Kahaniyaan in a few days from now, besides participating in a song picturization of Woodstock Villa, which marks the acting debut of Anupam and Kirron Kher's son Sikandar.
There's Shootout At Lokhandwala too, which is almost 80% complete and requires 10 days of Dutt. In fact, the film will be complete once director Apoorva Lakhia cans Dutt's portions. "Yes, Sanju is shooting for Shootout from 10th January onwards. We're almost through with the film and hope to release it in April, after the World Cup," Apoorva divulges.
Till some time back, it wasn't clear when Sanju starrers would release next. With Eklavya - The Royal Guard slated for release on 16th February and Shootout At Lokhandwala in April, the clouds seemed to be clearing. Meanwhile, Nimbus' Sarhad Paar, in the making for quite some time now, is slated for 26th January release.
Saregama to retry film production
Who will direct Dhoom 3?