TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
After staying away from studios, Sanjay Dutt is ready to don the greasepaint and face the camera. In fact, a number of Sanju starrers are in various stages of production, including those produced by his company [White Feather Films]. A trustworthy source tells me that Sanju will commence shooting for one of the short stories of Dus Kahaniyaan in a few days from now, besides participating in a song picturization of Woodstock Villa, which marks the acting debut of Anupam and Kirron Kher's son Sikandar.
There's Shootout At Lokhandwala too, which is almost 80% complete and requires 10 days of Dutt. In fact, the film will be complete once director Apoorva Lakhia cans Dutt's portions. "Yes, Sanju is shooting for Shootout from 10th January onwards. We're almost through with the film and hope to release it in April, after the World Cup," Apoorva divulges.
Till some time back, it wasn't clear when Sanju starrers would release next. With Eklavya - The Royal Guard slated for release on 16th February and Shootout At Lokhandwala in April, the clouds seemed to be clearing. Meanwhile, Nimbus' Sarhad Paar, in the making for quite some time now, is slated for 26th January release.
Saregama to retry film production
Who will direct Dhoom 3?