TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Mumbai UNI: The designated TADA court has granted interim relief to Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt who has been held guilty under the Arms Act.
The court has allowed the actor to walk out free but he has to surrender on December 19. Sanjay Dutt has been found guilty under sections 3 and 7 read with section 25 (1) (A) and 1-B of the Arms Act. However, he has not been held guilty under the Terrorist and Disruptive Activities Act (TADA) for his role in the 1993 serial bomb blasts.
Salman's secretary turns producer
Sanjay Dutt found guilty